As most of you know, the coronavirus has been greatly affecting our nation.
We have been following the news and the advice from health organizations and our local governments to understand the risks of the virus to a large gathering.
Our considerations have included:
- Individuals most at risk – nearly 40% of our players are over 60 years old, a high-risk category
- Players traveling from out-of-state
- Staff and volunteers
- The additional risk of large gatherings in an indoor facility
- Our ability to reschedule to another date
- Early cancellation to save on expenses
After careful consideration, we have determined that Pickle Jam will be rescheduled to September 11th-13th. All registered players will have their spots saved and moved to the new dates.
Withdrawals and Refunds
You may withdraw and request a refund for your registration fees minus $10 to help with the occurred costs. Please note it may take up to two weeks to process refund requests. Players will have until August 25th to withdraw. Please email email@example.com with your name and “Withdrawal” in the subject line. Refunds will be processed through PayPal, so please include your PayPal email address with the email.
Holding your spot
Players that are paid and registered will have their spot held. We will reopen registration for the new dates once we drop below 250 players.
Our entire team has been working on this issue and is disappointed we won’t be seeing you in April. We will be working hard to make sure the event in September will be even better and we look forward to seeing you there.