It’s almost time!
Registration for Pickle Jam 2 will begin next Wednesday (09/11/19) at 8:00 a.m. MST.
Pickle Jam will be held April 17-19, 2020 at the Eagle Tennis Club near Boise, Idaho.
For those of you who came last year, we have implemented a few changes–most notably group discounts.
So many of you had such a blast that you want to bring your favorite pickleball buddies to help you enjoy the event even more!
Therefore we’re going to reward you and your friends with rebates of $5 to $15 per play based on how many you bring in your group.
Please read all the information below for details about the registration process that begins next week.
We look forward to you coming to Pickle Jam 2020!
HERE’S WHAT ALL PLAYERS WILL NEED TO REGISTER:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- City and State
- Age as of April 17, 2020 (Must be least 18 years old.)
- UTPR Doubles and Mixed Skill Rating*
- Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number
- Payment processed via PayPal at the end of registration
*Participation in round robins will be determined by your UTPR or self-rating if you don’t have a UTPR. If you do not have a UTPR, use your PickleballTournaments.com rating or enter a self-rating.
Participants may register as members of a group to receive a group discount. The discount refund will be processed once ALL members of their group register.
GROUP REGISTRATION COST PER PLAYER IN A GROUP
- 1-2 Players — $125 (no discount)
- 3-6 Players — $120 ($5 per player discount)
- 7 or more Players – $110 ($15 per player discount)
GROUP REGISTRATION PROCESS:
If you are registering as a part of a group to get a group discount, you will need the following at the time of your registration:
- your group leader’s first and last name
- your group name
- your group leader’s email address
Once the registration process is open on September 11, go to the Register for Pickle Jam 2020 page to register.
If you have any questions, please let us know via email on our Contact Us page. …